couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Klaus Trainer <klaus.trai...@web.de>
Subject Re: 1.0 Vote
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2010 21:56:24 GMT
With version 0.10.0 (I haven't tested it with other versions) it seems
to be quite easy to create a failing test.

Just set up an admin account the way it is described here:
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Setting_up_an_Admin_account

If that were a config issue for some reason, we should definitely fix
the documentation...

Cheers,
Klaus

On Mon, 2010-07-05 at 14:44 -0700, Damien Katz wrote:
> Can someone create a failing test? Reading the comments on COUCHDB-720, I'm not sure
if there is actually a bug, or it's just a config issue.

> -Damien
>

> On Jul 5, 2010, at 2:04 PM, J Chris Anderson wrote:
>
> > I'd like to suggest we resolve this ticket before 1.0, so that replication works
as advertised.

> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-720
> >
> > Hopefully it will be easy. Has anyone started digging into it yet?
> >
> > Chris
> >

> > On Jul 5, 2010, at 1:19 PM, Sebastian Cohnen wrote:
> >
> >> +1 for trunk (0.12.0a64d82c8-git), OS X 10.6.4, Erlang R13B04
> >>
> >> All tests are passing.

Adam wants

Karmic.