On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 02:34, Paul Bonser <misterpib@gmail.com> wrote:
Looks like you forgot to attach the patch. I think your reasoning is
sound. Whether or not it's an API change could be up for debate. Since
the _update functionality isn't particularly well documented yet, I
don't know if a lot of people are using it yet...

My outbox shows I did; but the archive site throws an error for that message.

Anyway, if this one fails it's okay because I will add a test case and submit it into JIRA. You know, due to all the enthusiasm I've seen for making CouchDB more symmetric! :)

--
Jason Smith
Couchio Hosting