couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Damien Katz <dam...@apache.org>
Subject 1.0 Vote
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 22:47:44 GMT
I think we are really close to being ready for 1.0.

Are there any issues/patches that need to be handled before we make a release and vote on
it?

Noah, do you have any issues, and can you make the branch and release candidate?

One thing I can think of is windows file support, so that compaction and deletion work properly.
There exists a fix for it from Mark Hammond, but we need a patched Erlang VM before the fix
can work. The upcoming R14B includes the VM patch, but I think we should wait until it's actually
released before we include Mark's fix.

-Damien