couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From J Chris Anderson <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.0 Vote
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:51:16 GMT

On Jun 29, 2010, at 11:41 AM, David Coallier wrote:

> On 29 June 2010 18:41, Adam Kocoloski <kocolosk@apache.org> wrote:
>> On Jun 29, 2010, at 10:20 AM, J Chris Anderson wrote:
>>
>>> For trunk, I think there are a couple of small patches that Adam wants to hold
back for 1.1.

>> Not a big deal, everything I committed to trunk is pretty stable and tested in production.
 I tagged those commits as 1.1 because they weren't strictly bugfixes, but given that we're
adding other performance improvements in 1.0 I'd be happy to have them included.

> I'd like to include https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-489
> in 1.0 as well.
>
> Depending on when the 1.0 date is "planned" to be, I'll free some time
> up from work to fix this once and for all.

Sorry I didn't see this patch before I implemented a continuous = true checkbox (see trunk
now) if your patch is preferable then we can swap it for mine. Should I take the time to apply
and test, or is Trunk good?

Chris