couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Bonser <mister...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Analytics
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2010 15:22:10 GMT
I actually started on an analytics couchapp after asking the question
yesterday. I wanted to see if I could make it work similarly to Google
Analytics or Woopra (real-time analytics, pretty cool), and only as a
pure couchapp.

So far I had to add an external handler because there's no way to have
a jsonp request add docs to the database.

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 9:33 AM, Daniel Truemper
<truemped@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Well, I think that qualifies as enough answer's to my "why".
>>
>> Too bad nobody's written an analytics couchapp yet, I suppose...
> I did write once quite some time ago [1]. A bit outdated and I don't know if it runs
on 0.11 out of the box... It contains a python script for importing apache logfiles and extracting
extra information like browsers and bots...