couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From David Coallier <dav...@php.net>
Subject Re: 1.0 Vote
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:41:05 GMT
On 29 June 2010 18:41, Adam Kocoloski <kocolosk@apache.org> wrote:
> On Jun 29, 2010, at 10:20 AM, J Chris Anderson wrote:
>
>> For trunk, I think there are a couple of small patches that Adam wants to hold back
for 1.1.

> Not a big deal, everything I committed to trunk is pretty stable and tested in production.
 I tagged those commits as 1.1 because they weren't strictly bugfixes, but given that we're
adding other performance improvements in 1.0 I'd be happy to have them included.

I'd like to include https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-489
in 1.0 as well.

Depending on when the 1.0 date is "planned" to be, I'll free some time
up from work to fix this once and for all.

--
David Coallier