couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mikeal Rogers <mikeal.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Share Test Reports
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 17:45:18 GMT
This is great.

Is there a way we might be able to get the CouchDB DEBUG output in to
the test dbs? That would go a long way towards helping us debug
reports that we get.

-Mikeal

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:

> On 7 Jun 2010, at 18:14, J Chris Anderson wrote:
>
>> http://couchdb.couchdb.org/ has been around on and off for a while. This time, expect
it to be reliable. If anyone has anything they'd like to host there for the community, create
a thread on the list, and we'll create a database for you.