couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.0 Vote
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 15:40:18 GMT
On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 4:20 PM, J Chris Anderson <jchris@apache.org> wrote:

> On Jun 26, 2010, at 7:00 PM, J Chris Anderson wrote:
>
>> [snip]
>>
>> That's correct Mark. Trunk is what you want (although there are a few patches that
might not make 1.0)

>> I plan to start a thread for what to keep back for 1.1 and a thread for anything
that should be un-backported from 0.11.x, to clear up the last questions.

> So I went through both trunk and 0.11.x looking for things that are out of place. I fixed
one small thing in 0.11.x, and as far as I'm concerned it is ready for release.

Would like to put the patch from COUCHDB-393 before we release though.

This patch is needed to port easily cocuhdb-desktop to other platform
or any other alternative. It could also be used for some operations.

Noah was suggesting to give this info from couch-s, but it's not an
easy patch and could wait next release imo.  What is the deadline
before couch 1.0 ? Shouldn't we wait for erlang R14B and then having
ful support for windows version ? Or windows version will be 1.1 ?

- benoit