couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Bonser <mister...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.0 Vote
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 00:13:29 GMT
It'd probably be good to get this in 1.0:

Not a big bug, but not a big patch either, and it affects anyone with
"<", ">", or "&" in their docids or view keys.

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 5:47 PM, Damien Katz <damien@apache.org> wrote:
> I think we are really close to being ready for 1.0.
>
> Are there any issues/patches that need to be handled before we make a release and vote
on it?

> Noah, do you have any issues, and can you make the branch and release candidate?
>
> One thing I can think of is windows file support, so that compaction and deletion work
properly. There exists a fix for it from Mark Hammond, but we need a patched Erlang VM before
the fix can work. The upcoming R14B includes the VM patch, but I think we should wait until
it's actually released before we include Mark's fix.

--
Paul Bonser
http://probablyprogramming.com