couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.0 Vote
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 23:15:13 GMT
On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 6:47 PM, Damien Katz <damien@apache.org> wrote:
> I think we are really close to being ready for 1.0.
>
> Are there any issues/patches that need to be handled before we make a release and vote
on it?

> Noah, do you have any issues, and can you make the branch and release candidate?
>
> One thing I can think of is windows file support, so that compaction and deletion work
properly. There exists a fix for it from Mark Hammond, but we need a patched Erlang VM before
the fix can work. The upcoming R14B includes the VM patch, but I think we should wait until
it's actually released before we include Mark's fix.

> -Damien

If you mean the SHARED_DELETE thing for opening files, that was
included in R14A which was released the other day.

Paul