couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: 1.0 Vote
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:38:21 GMT

On 29 Jun 2010, at 15:20, J Chris Anderson wrote:

> So I went through both trunk and 0.11.x looking for things that are out of place. I fixed
one small thing in 0.11.x, and as far as I'm concerned it is ready for release.

> For trunk, I think there are a couple of small patches that Adam wants to hold back for
1.1. There is also the Windows stuff, which looks like we should wait for, before cutting
1.0.

I am waiting for a go command, so just let me know.

Please can everyone check that "make distcheck" is working for them.

Let's try to avoid the test failures again for this release.