couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Anything else for 1.0? (Was: Re: New code goes into trunk)
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 15:22:53 GMT

On 14 Jun 2010, at 23:18, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

>> To make sure I understand... did we agree to branch 1.0 from trunk?
>
> Nope, we agreed to cut 1.0 from 0.11.x. 0.11.x was in disarray for a brief time but my
latest commits are supposed to have fixed that. I think we should go ahead and branch 1.0.x
from 0.11.x after applying and merging what we believe are the last patches that need to make
it into 1,0.0. I should be ready with this for my end by tomorrow night CEST.

And done :)

Which other issues or patches that are not in 0.11.x yet do
you think need to be addressed before we branch 1.0? I'd
like to hear from everybody here, especially the
non-committers.

Cheers
Jan