couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: users_db failing on trunk (0.12.0a5e852dd-git)
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 19:21:11 GMT

On 24 Jun 2010, at 21:09, Sebastian Cohnen wrote:

> ah okay, must have missed that commit where you reenabled this test. sorry for the noise!

No, no, this isn't noise, there is an issue here and you
made us aware of it, so thanks :)

There is a failing test here which means we either introduced
a regression or the test is faulty and we gotta find out what's
what and get a fix in place.

Cheers
Jan
--

> On 24.06.2010, at 20:54, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 24 Jun 2010, at 19:33, Sebastian Cohnen wrote:
>>
>>> hey devs,
>>>
>>> just wanted you to know that user_db is failing for me on trunk. I did
>>>
>>> git pull && make clean && make distclean && ./bootstrap
&& ./configure && make check && make dev

>>> make check passes, but the users_db test is failing every single time (triggered
separately or not does not matter):