couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From J Chris Anderson <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New code goes into trunk
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2010 21:45:19 GMT

On Jun 5, 2010, at 12:44 PM, Adam Kocoloski wrote:

> I've only been merging bugfixes into 0.11.x for a long time now.  I think I committed
a number of things into trunk related to JIRA tickets with a Fix Version of 1.1.

I've been reviewing the diff between trunk and 0.11.x -- I can't find anything that shows
up in the diff that shouldn't be in 1.0. I'm happy to recommend that we cut 1.0 from trunk.

I'd like it if others could repeat the exercise and see if they agree with me. There are some
things that cover a lot of code (the couch_util:get_value patch and the base64 changes, for
instance) which aren't at risk of creating bugs and will only make it harder to backport to
1.0 if we don't put them in the 1.0 release.

I don't have much opinion about what should go into 0.11.x from trunk, but that's a different
topic.

Chris