couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: replicator test hanging
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 01:08:34 GMT
You're not crazy :)

I'm seeing this too, Mac OS X, Firefox. I haven't yet found a pattern on when it works vs.
it doesn't. FWIW, the replication test alone usually doesn't hang, only during "run all".

Cheers
Jan
--

On 10 Jun 2010, at 01:33, J Chris Anderson wrote:

> Devs,
>
> Is anyone else seeing the replicator test hang and never finish?
>
> It never hangs the first few runs, but after running ten or so times, I'll end up with
the test suite waiting for a replication that never finishes. It's the same story on 0.11.0,
0.11.x, and trunk.