couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: 1.0 Vote
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:30:51 GMT
Where are we on Windows support?

The last time I heard, the unofficial Windows binaries that can be built at the moment are
not ready for the prime time. Is this still the case. If we're doing a windows release, who
is going to prepare the release artefact?

On 25 Jun 2010, at 01:20, Damien Katz wrote:

> It looks like the file deletion issue may be already fixed windows. If we can get confirmation
the Windows compaction and deletion problems are fixed, I think we can prepare a release artifact
to vote on.

> -Damien
>

> On Jun 24, 2010, at 12:24 PM, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

and deletion work properly. There exists a fix for it from Mark Hammond, but we need a patched
Erlang VM before the fix can work. The upcoming R14B includes the VM patch, but I think we
should wait until it's actually released before we include Mark's fix.