couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From J Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.0 Vote
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:20:24 GMT

On Jun 26, 2010, at 7:00 PM, J Chris Anderson wrote:

> [snip]
>
> That's correct Mark. Trunk is what you want (although there are a few patches that might
not make 1.0)

> I plan to start a thread for what to keep back for 1.1 and a thread for anything that
should be un-backported from 0.11.x, to clear up the last questions.

So I went through both trunk and 0.11.x looking for things that are out of place. I fixed
one small thing in 0.11.x, and as far as I'm concerned it is ready for release.

For trunk, I think there are a couple of small patches that Adam wants to hold back for 1.1.
There is also the Windows stuff, which looks like we should wait for, before cutting 1.0.

Since the lists are so short, I decided I don't feel the need to start a thread for them.

Chris