couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <webmas...@nslater.org>
Subject Re: 1.0 Vote
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 19:33:29 GMT
That's what regular branches are for. We should have never modified the 0.11.x branch.

I propose we move everything for 1.0 back to trunk, and everything not for 1.0 to /branches/sandbox
for now. After the release, merge sandbox back to trunk.

I am plus one on this and -1 on anything which compromises the stated use if 0.11.x. Open
to correction  or persuasion though.

On 25 Jun 2010, at 20:24, Randall Leeds <randall.leeds@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 13:59, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:
>>
>> On 25 Jun 2010, at 19:48, Randall Leeds wrote:
>>
>>> I've been under the impression that 0.11.x was somewhat of a 1.0RC and
>>> that's why there's been any discussion at all about branching 1.0 from
>>> it. If this is the case nothing should need to be backported after the
>>> 1.0 branch because there are no more 0.11.x releases, they are simply