couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Göran Krampe <go...@krampe.se>
Subject Re: CouchDB Clients?
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 09:30:39 GMT
On 06/12/2010 12:35 AM, Mikeal Rogers wrote:
> I'm working on blog post about CouchDB clients for different languages
> and I was hoping to get some help from the crowd on this one.
>
> What CouchDB clients are available for each language?
> What ones are good and well supported?
> Which ones are just plain aweful?
> Which languages/platforms just have plain bad HTTP support?

I wrote the Divan library for C# (for a customer) and now it has taken
on a "life of its own" with a couple of developers (including the
customer) moving it forward:

http://github.com/foretagsplatsen/Divan

So I would call it supported (but not mainly by me anymore) and I think
it is fairly good. But there doesn't seem to be many C# Couchers :).

regards, Göran

PS. Just put out an example project that I whipped up for a presentation
to show a bit more on how one can use Divan:
http://goran.krampe.se/deluxe.zip