couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From J Chris Anderson <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: replicator test hanging
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 01:10:14 GMT

On Jun 9, 2010, at 6:08 PM, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

> You're not crazy :)
>
> I'm seeing this too, Mac OS X, Firefox. I haven't yet found a pattern on when it works
vs. it doesn't. FWIW, the replication test alone usually doesn't hang, only during "run all".

I've found once it gets in the mood to hang, I can hang it just fine by running the test alone.
Firebug or not, doesn't seem to make a difference.

> Cheers
> Jan
> --
>

> On 10 Jun 2010, at 01:33, J Chris Anderson wrote:
>
>> Devs,
>>
>> Is anyone else seeing the replicator test hang and never finish?
>>
>> It never hangs the first few runs, but after running ten or so times, I'll end up
with the test suite waiting for a replication that never finishes. It's the same story on
0.11.0, 0.11.x, and trunk.