couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Damien Katz <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.0 Vote
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 00:20:57 GMT
It looks like the file deletion issue may be already fixed windows. If we can get confirmation
the Windows compaction and deletion problems are fixed, I think we can prepare a release artifact
to vote on.

-Damien

On Jun 24, 2010, at 12:24 PM, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

> On 24 Jun 2010, at 01:22, Damien Katz wrote:

deletion work properly. There exists a fix for it from Mark Hammond, but we need a patched
Erlang VM before the fix can work. The upcoming R14B includes the VM patch, but I think we
should wait until it's actually released before we include Mark's fix.