couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Matteo Redaelli <matteo.redae...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: scalability of couchdb
Date Mon, 31 May 2010 14:58:11 GMT
Many thanks Till for your answer

Yes I could move view files changing the configuration file or using
symbolic links...

But the problem is the size of the DB: having all the db in a SINGLE file is
quite a limited solution.. not very scalable...
it would be nice that the data of any couchdb database was distributed in
several folders (that could be several file systems in a unix/linux box)

Regards
Matteo.

--
Matteo Redaelli