couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mikeal Rogers <mikeal.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query server protocol/view server questions
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 15:47:33 GMT
Which Python view sever are you using

Last time i checked the one in couchdb-python was out of date.

I wrote one that should be up to date and supports show/list

http://github.com/mikeal/couchdb-pythonviews

I think benoit was using my code, or maybe he went and wrote a new
one, for a view server that he was bundling with couchdbkit.

The view server line protocol is a moving target and has change in
nearly every release.

-Mikeal