couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Stott <nrst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (lack of) couchdb windows binaries
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 12:43:53 GMT
I could not disagree more about packaging Erlang.  I do not know any windows
developers who already have Erlang installed!

Most users of CouchDB, certainly on Windows, will not have used Erlang
before coming to CouchDB.  Suggesting that packaging the Erlang binaries
with the installer will decrease adoption sounds ludicrous.