couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Road Map
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:40:29 GMT
On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 10:18 AM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com>wrote:

> Currently I only see bugs to fix that not so sexy. Also I think we
> really should have goals on which to code.
>
> - Benoit

I fully agree on that.

Looking at that roadmap it seems it's mostly out of date. It's also lacking
the big goals (major features and eventual design changes) for the few next
major versions. IMHO, this gives a bit the idea that there's a lack of
direction and/or it's abandoned :(

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@gmail.com