couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@me.com>
Subject Re: Road Map
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 14:20:27 GMT

On 21 Apr 2010, at 15:19, Adam Kocoloski wrote:

> On Apr 21, 2010, at 10:12 AM, Noah Slater wrote:
>
>> Hey,
>>
>> The Road Map has been consistently out of date, so I've removed it in favour of linking
directly through to JIRA. If we bear this in mind when managing tickets, then things should
work pretty smoothly, and we'll never have to think about updating this document by hand.

>> You can see the report I'm linking to here:
>>
>> 	https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=12310780&subset=-1
>>
>> The live site will update shortly.
>>
>> Thanks,

> Thanks, Noah, I think this is an excellent idea.  Unfortunately, that link took me to
"Open Issues" and not "Road Map", but no biggie.

Actually, I think this is a big deal.

It presumably only works on my computer because it's tracking session data.

Anyone know how to get a proper URL for the road map?