couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From J Chris Anderson <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Road Map
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 04:26:32 GMT

On Apr 29, 2010, at 5:48 AM, Robert Dionne wrote:

> Any number of things that have been discussed here in the past[1, 2], server side plugins,
otp-ification (is that a word?), native FTI, webmachine support, really anything is fine.
What's important for me anyway is to know where couchdb is headed. The neat thing about couchdb
is the code base is small enough to get your arms around it and work with it, but it is growing,
and just a little harder to embrace than it used to be.

I went over those URLs and came up with this. What am I missing?

What do you all think?

Chris

==

CouchDB Roadmap