couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Road Map
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 14:19:02 GMT
On Apr 21, 2010, at 10:12 AM, Noah Slater wrote:

> Hey,
>
> The Road Map has been consistently out of date, so I've removed it in favour of linking
directly through to JIRA. If we bear this in mind when managing tickets, then things should
work pretty smoothly, and we'll never have to think about updating this document by hand.

> You can see the report I'm linking to here:
>
> 	https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=12310780&subset=-1
>
> The live site will update shortly.
>
> Thanks,

Thanks, Noah, I think this is an excellent idea.  Unfortunately, that link took me to "Open
Issues" and not "Road Map", but no biggie.

We're not planning on having an 0.12 or 0.13 release, are we?  I also thought 0.11.1 was going
to be 1.0-rc1.  Best,

Adam