couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Dionne <dio...@dionne-associates.com>
Subject Re: Road Map
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 12:48:07 GMT

On Apr 29, 2010, at 8:10 AM, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

> On 29 Apr 2010, at 13:52, Robert Dionne wrote:
>
>> +1

>>> I fully agree on that.
>
> Cool, we all agree. What should we put on there?

Any number of things that have been discussed here in the past[1, 2], server side plugins,
otp-ification (is that a word?), native FTI, webmachine support, really anything is fine.
What's important for me anyway is to know where couchdb is headed. The neat thing about couchdb
is the code base is small enough to get your arms around it and work with it, but it is growing,
and just a little harder to embrace than it used to be.

Best,

Bob

[1]  http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@couchdb.apache.org/msg06174.html
[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@couchdb.apache.org/msg06379.html