couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Steinmetz <nsteinm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Wiki / Documentation
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 20:51:23 GMT
Le 05/03/10 21:42, Noah Slater a écrit :

> I would like to work WITH the ASF, and not "against" them, where possible.

I agree as ASF is your sponsor.

If the issue is just MoinMoin and as I think that couchdb.apache.org is
plain html (or is there a CMS behind it ?), what about couchdb core dev
to push html files from the github repo (manually or automatically) ?

As far as I can see it :
- You remain on ASF infra for official doc (as core dev can push docs
against a given version of couchdb or other statement)
- For WIP doc, it's stored on github with features mentionned earlier.
If you want to use ASF infra, we can swith back to svn I guess.

I think that it can sound fair for everybody.

Cheers,
Nicolas