couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test suite blocking release
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2010 19:50:24 GMT
On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 1:16 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

> On 21 Mar 2010, at 12:10, Noah Slater wrote:
>

>> Are they integrated into the build system?
>
> No.

Just in case, to be specific, the CLI tests are just running the Futon
tests from the command line. I added the few bits so that I could run
the tests from the command line instead of having to switch over to
futon and get irritated at how it locks up when running the tests.

I've also specifically not included them in the build system because
they require a running instance of CouchDB. This plays badly with
build bot attempting to run two builds on the same machine. in the
future when we get around to making the "couchdb on random port"
behavior more workable there'd be more of an incentive to add them.

Paul