couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.11.0 release, first round
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:22:51 GMT
On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@me.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 0.11.0 release, first round.
>
> We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artifacts so that
any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is free to vote on
this release, so get stuck in!

>        http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/0.11.0/
>
> These artifacts have been built from the 0.11.0 tag in Subversion:
>
>        http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/tags/0.11.0/
>
> Happy voting,

+1 for me

tested on :

OpenBSD pollen.nymphormation.org 4.7 GENERIC.MP#2 amd64
sha1/md5 signatures ok
make check ok
js test suite ok

Darwin enlil.local 10.2.0 Darwin Kernel Version 10.2.0: Tue Nov  3
10:37:10 PST 2009; root:xnu-1486.2.11~1/RELEASE_I386 i386
make check ok
js test suite: ok

but on osx i had really bad times with js tests on ff 3.6/snow leopard
on my macbook. Sometimes changes  tests where failing (due to io I
guess) and if you stop  the tests  they let the config in bad state
and it's not resetted in tests apparently, all tests were failing due
to auth.

- benoit