couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From J Chris Anderson <jch...@couch.io>
Subject Re: Buildbot problems
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:44:58 GMT

On Mar 17, 2010, at 9:34 AM, Noah Slater wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I am investigating the problems with the release, and it seems that the reason no one
else was able to reproduce my problems is that I run "make distcheck" and everyone else runs
"make check" - while this is fine for a quick check, the "distcheck" target actually prepares
the release tarball, and then runs the test suite from within that.

When I run `make distcheck` I get the following last lines of output:

apache-couchdb-0.11.0b916519 archives ready for distribution:
apache-couchdb-0.11.0b916519.tar.gz

I think this means it is passing for me.

Chris

> I rather suspect this error is because some file or other is not being included in the
distribution. I am going to try to figure out exactly what is going on now.