couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB Wiki / Documentation
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 00:11:59 GMT
Oh, technically we could. The issue here is social and organisational.

On 6 Mar 2010, at 23:35, Paul Davis wrote:

>>> This is orthogonal to the rest of the proposal.
>>
>> No it's not.
>>
>> The main site has to be from Subversion, and any additions or merges to Subversion
have to be provided by someone who has signed a copyright agreement, or checked the box in
JIRA, or otherwise indicated that they are allowed to contribute the work, and are happy for
it to be licensed the way it will be licensed.