couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@me.com>
Subject Buildbot problems
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 16:34:27 GMT
Hey,

I am investigating the problems with the release, and it seems that the reason no one else
was able to reproduce my problems is that I run "make distcheck" and everyone else runs "make
check" - while this is fine for a quick check, the "distcheck" target actually prepares the
release tarball, and then runs the test suite from within that.

I rather suspect this error is because some file or other is not being included in the distribution.
I am going to try to figure out exactly what is going on now.

In the mean time, how can I get the build bot to run "make distcheck" instead of "make check"?

Ideally, I would like these problems highlighted as soon as they occur.

Thanks,