couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hammond <skippy.hamm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (lack of) couchdb windows binaries
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 21:36:54 GMT

*sigh* - only a few messages ago in this thread you said:

 > If you're happy preparing the binary, I am happy to call a vote on it.

I did my end of the bargain, so would it be possible for you to do yours?

> 	* If and only if they are prepared from the source tarball released as 0.11.0

They were - the only complication was that the installer build scripts
(ie, the etc/windows directory) is not in the source archive for some
reason I don't understand - however, this only impacts the generation of
the installer itself, *not* the generation of the couchdb binaries.

Cheers,

Mark