couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hammond <skippy.hamm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (lack of) couchdb windows binaries
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:42:05 GMT
On 31/03/2010 10:09 PM, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
> I'm on it.
>
> Mark, aside from Erlang, Spidermonkey and ICU, are there any other
> pieces in the installer, like Windows dev-tools/libs?

libcurl is still in the build instructions even though I'm not sure it
is currently used.  The MS C runtime libraries are also included, but
they are a requirement for practically all binaries built with the MS
compiler, so is almost certainly already distributed with the Apache web
server etc...

Thanks,

Mark