couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mikeal Rogers <mikeal.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Wiki / Documentation
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 23:44:44 GMT
I'm +1 on dogfooding a couchapp doc site.

Last week Greg Stein mentioned something about a "space" that you can
get at apache.

Basically you get a box or VM or something that is part of apache
infrastructure but the apache infra people don't maintain it, the
people in your project do, so you can run your own stuff when
necessary on Apache infra if you're willing to take on the task of
maintaining it.

-Mikeal