couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Cohnen <sebastiancoh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Wiki / Documentation
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2010 16:46:37 GMT
On 06.03.2010, at 17:23, Noah Slater wrote:

> On 6 Mar 2010, at 15:54, Sebastian Cohnen wrote:
>
>> I think you misunderstood me on this point. I didn't want to suggest making Github
the new place for "official" documentation. I see git(hub) more like a working platform. Static
HTML export could be placed on couchdb.apache.org/docs or where ever you like.

> That cannot happen. The official site is kept in ASF Subversion.

okay, next try. if there is an official ASF subversion repro (aren't there git mirrors as
well?), anyone is free to mirror that stuff over to WhatEverHeLikes/Github, so that it is
easy for everyone to participate, right? the "official" stuff would be on ASF infrastructure.