couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Juhani Ränkimies <juh...@juranki.com>
Subject Re: Windows 0.11 snapshot
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 05:18:12 GMT
On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 1:06 AM, Mark Hammond <mhammond@skippinet.com.au> wrote:
> On 26/02/2010 4:22 AM, Juhani Ränkimies wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> There's a new variation of the file versioning scheme and I'd
>> appreciate if you'd check it out.
>>
>> Binary: http://github.com/juranki/couchdb/downloads
>> Source: http://github.com/juranki/couchdb
>
> I'm not sure exactly what you are asking me to check out.  That fork has
> patches specific to the Windows build process?  Patches not specific to
> windows but which you think are worthwhile anyway?  Something else?
>
> Either way, a description of what you are trying to show us is probably
> helpful...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mark

The branch is an experiment, trying to find a solution for the
compaction and db-delete problems on windows

There is one patch specific to the windows build process; for the case
when path to inno setup contains spaces.
http://github.com/juranki/couchdb/commit/0d5ec88f08a0519fdf9521730361c6da0c3d4cb4

-juhani