couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting to 1.0, Time for 0.11.0 + Feature Freeze
Date Sun, 07 Feb 2010 01:35:28 GMT
On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 2:51 AM, Filipe David Manana <fdmanana@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since we have now the attachment compression feature in trunk, I would like
> to see the replication taking advantage of it. I submitted a patch for the
> pull replication yesterday:
>
> I think nobody had yet the time to review it and test it.

I took a look at the patch (looks great) but I think it it's ok to
have it in just in trunk. I'll probably +1 merging it to the 1.0
release branch after the 0.11 release. But I don't think it's worth
holding up the 0.11 release over.

> I'm also working on another one for the push replication, which is not so
> straightforward as the pull replication, and depends on some code submitted
> for the pull replication patch.

The replicator will be welcome to minor patches like this in the run
up to 1.0, as it does not effect core features / stability in the same
way the storage APIs do.

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net