couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: include_docs returning doc=null
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 04:48:07 GMT
Sudden thought, are you doing something like "save doc, read view"
real real quick? Are we hitting a thing where a doc's committed status
is being reflected different between the view generation and the view
read?

I can't seem to remember the necessary details on all the related code
paths, but it seems like there might be a small window there that
something is a tidge wonky.