couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 0.11, Request for Comments
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 20:05:58 GMT
Awesome,

Yay release party! Is there a rule of thumb for what goes in CHANGES
and what goes in NEWS? I'm going over the bullet points and trying to
figure out where to put a couple different things that are missing.

Paul

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 2:25 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I have been asked to release CouchDB 0.11.
>
> In accordance with our documented release procedure, I am making a formal request for
comments. The most important part of this process is that each developer checks the README,
NEWS, and CHANGES files, updating them as necessary.