couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting to 1.0, Time for 0.11.0 + Feature Freeze
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2010 10:51:53 GMT
Hi,

Since we have now the attachment compression feature in trunk, I would like
to see the replication taking advantage of it. I submitted a patch for the
pull replication yesterday:

I think nobody had yet the time to review it and test it.
I'm also working on another one for the push replication, which is not so
straightforward as the pull replication, and depends on some code submitted
for the pull replication patch.

Of course this is not a must (in my opinion at least) but just a plus, as it
saves CPU time and network bandwidth.

cheers

--
Filipe David Manana,