couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Cohnen <sebastiancoh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Request from the wiki gardener
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 18:32:23 GMT
Hey couch-devs,

I identified "security" as an imported topic that needs some (more) attention in the wiki
(there has been a bunch of new features in this area recently). Unfortunately I have only
minimal knowledge of CouchDB's security concepts (and even less what feature is available
in which version).

Basically I would like to ask the committers for some input on that topic - texts on overview,