couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From J Chris Anderson <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 0.11, Request for Comments
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 23:22:46 GMT

On Feb 26, 2010, at 7:00 AM, Filipe David Manana wrote:

> I would still like to see ticket 639 in 0.11.

I'm reading 639 and it seems like a great patch. But it's a little bit big and I can't tell
for certain that there isn't something subtle I'm not seeing. I think the best course of action
would be to apply it just after the 0.11 release, so it gets some field testing before it
goes out in a release.

It's not a new feature so it is still a candidate for 0.11.1 / 1.0. I'd just feel better about
introducing a large patch to the code base if it has time to get used in a few different settings
before being baked into a release.

Chris