couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing 0.11, Request for Comments
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 23:50:38 GMT

On 18 Feb 2010, at 13:34, Benoit Chesneau wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 8:25 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> I have been asked to release CouchDB 0.11.
>>
>> In accordance with our documented release procedure, I am making a formal request
for comments. The most important part of this process is that each developer checks the README,
NEWS, and CHANGES files, updating them as necessary.

>> If you have any other comments, or objections, please also raise them now.
>>
>> Thanks,

> Commited my changes too and updated the site to add me to the
> committers. How is the site updated ? Anything to do or is it
> automatic ?

> ssh people.apache.org "svn up /www/couchdb.apache.org"
U    /www/couchdb.apache.org/community/lists.html
U    /www/couchdb.apache.org/community/committers.txt
U    /www/couchdb.apache.org/community/committers.html
Updated to revision 911650.

And then it takes about an hour to get updated and synched to all the
mirrors.

Cheers
Jan