couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From J Chris Anderson <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 0.11, Request for Comments
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 03:38:48 GMT

On Feb 21, 2010, at 7:01 PM, Jason Davies wrote:

> Hey Noah,
>
> On 20 Feb 2010, at 18:38, Noah Slater wrote:
>
>> Can the other committers please acknowledge that they have checked these files for
changesets they are responsible for?

> I've checked and have nothing to add.

I've checked and added json2.js to the NEWS and CHANGES in trunk and 0.11

Also it's nice to think about breaking changes as well when you are thinking of this. I've
got a bunch of stuff written up and headed wikiward for 0.11, but for future reference, we
should think of the breaking changes page as being in the same boat as news and changes.

Chris