couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time processing difference between 0.11.0b898401 and 0.11.0b903617
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2010 23:52:12 GMT
On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 12:41 PM, David Coallier
<david.coallier@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Can you try with r902422?

I just tested with my copy of trunk and this temp view:

function(doc) {
  var d = new Date("2010/02/04");
  emit(d, null);
}

I only have one doc, in there, so my rows are

"2010-02-04T08:00:00.000Z", null

Which to me looks like what I was expecting.

That doesn't explain your {} though. Maybe it is the result of parsing
an invalidate date format? you can use log() in your functions to
output to the couch.log (at info level)

Maybe you have an undefined that used to be silently ignored but now
is trying to serialize and coming out with {}?

Chris

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net