couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From till <klimp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: phpMoAdmin - MongoDB administration tool for PHP
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 23:50:09 GMT
On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 11:57 PM, I Dream in PHP
<hypertextpreprocessor@dynamicink.com> wrote:
> Hi Couchies,
>
> Users of MongoDB (the "other" popular NoSQL non-relational database) should check out
phpMoAdmin, a GUI tool to manage your Mongo data. It is free, open-source, AJAX-based, has
nothing to configure and self-contained in a single 75kb file.

> Begin using in 10-seconds: simply place the moadmin.php file anywhere on your web site
and it just works!

> Learn more, download & use:
> http://www.phpMoAdmin.com
>
> Contribute your code to the open-source phpMoAdmin project:
> http://github.com/MongoDB-Rox/phpMoAdmin-MongoDB-Admin-Tool-for-PHP
>
> phpMoAdmin is built on a stripped-down version of the Vork high-performance PHP framework
> http://www.Vork.us

Hehe... not to flame (well, scratch that), but has anyone actually
looked at it? =)

Maybe they could dedicated 5kb to design.

Till :D